Closed for the Season... see ya'll May 2018!!
Labor Day (September 4th, 2017) will be our LAST DAY open to the public for our 2017 season! With the cooling temps & lovely mother nature, we have made the decision to end our season early! If you have plans to come out with a large group please send us a fb message or an email at FallingRockPark@gmail.com & we will try our best to accommodate you. Dive shops please contact us if any changes are made to the schedules we have for you!
DRUG / ALCOHOL FREE ZONE!
- Must be at least 18 with a US Govt / State issued picture ID.
- No one under 18 allowed... NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Must have a flotation device to be in the water (Noodle, Inflatable, Kayak, Etc).
- Waiver/Consent form must be signed to gain entry.
- Vehicles WILL be searched to gain entry.
- No Re-Entry.
- Visit our RULES/REGULATIONS page for more information.
Falling Rock Park is an old rock quarry located on the outskirts of LaGrange, KY. The Quarry water is maintained solely through rain water. No ground runoff dumps into the quarry, meaning the water is clear, clean and natural. Falling Rock Park is a great place to relax! If you have any questions CONTACT us.